1. Select the “File a Case” button and choose “File a Disciplinary Action.”
2. Type in the name of the attorney in the blank after “In the Matter of.”
3. Type in the Special Master Report Filed Date.
4. Choose the classification from the drop down list.
5. Type in the State Disciplinary Board Number(s) and select Add.
6. Select “Browse” to upload the filing. The file must be in searchable PDF format. Once your filing is selected, choose “Next.”
Note: If your filing is larger than 40 MB, you may add additional filings by clicking “Next.”
7. Enter the attorney information for all parties.
8. The Coordinating Special Master information is automatically filled.
9. Select the check box to add a special master.
Note: You may also add a party at this time, if needed.